- The Industry will need 3.5 million skilled employees over the next five years.
- In next two years International Hotel Chains will Invest Rs. 43,300 Crore in Indian Hospitality Sector.
- Over 40 new hotel chains with 150 new Hotels entering the Indian Market, the hospitality sector is reaching its peak. Opportunities are in numerable.
- The Hospitality industry being service intensive, has a wide range of jobs on offer.
- It is exciting fun loving, gla morous industry.
- For those with the specialised training, growth is limit less.
- The Tourism & Hospitality Industry is the fastest growing sector of the world.
- It opens up great opportunities in many different fields.
- People will never stop eating so we will never go out of Business
- Approximately 10% of worldwide employment is in travel and tourism
- 262 million jobs worldwide are expected by 2013 even after today’s economic slowdown.
- Managerial positions in the industry are estimated at 600,000 (Accenture study)
- By 2013, over 2.5 billion international tourists’ arrivals are expected worldwide (around 65% increase compared to 2007)
- Indians are regarded as Best in the World.
- Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, U.K., U.S.A. offers permanent residency to Hotel Management Professionals.
- For information about industry trends, news and information, please select from the following links:
MKG Worldwide hotel rankings
World Tourism Organisation
World Travel and Tourism Council